The following are guidelines for mini-storage use. They are based on state and local regulations. Before you may move in, you are required to sign an agreement to follow policies. This written agreement is subject to change.
- Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited at the storage facility.
- Firearms are prohibited at the storage facility.
- Occupant shall own the lock used to secure the storage space
- Owner may limit hours of operation, require verification of Occupant's identity, and inspect vehicles that enter the premises.
- Living things
- Used tires
- Containers full of flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Hazardous items of any kind
- Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind
- Items that produce odors of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility
- Playing of any type of musical instruments
- Working in the unit
- Any illegal use of any kind
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- No Toxic or Flammable liquid Storage
- No illegal activity is allowed
- You cannot run a repair shop of any kind (Auto, Air Conditioning, Appliance Repair, etc.)
- No retail sales can be conducted of any kind
- You cannot live in your RV or Trailer at any time
- Smile you are on Camera
- No offense but please smile for the Cameras
- Property is under 24/7 monitoring
- Access and Exit photos taken when you arrive and when you leave
- We believe that prevention is the best policy